World Logistics Network
Registered Companies of World Removals Network Limited.
Further protection of your privacy-policies of other service providers
Customer privacy is important to us
• World Logistics Network verifies the identity of its customers using personal passwords or other information before assisting them.
• World Logistics Network also uses vigilant protection measures to protect its customers’ accounts from fraudulent use of Personal Information.
The personal information that World Logistics Network collects about you may include the following:
We also use vigilant protection measures to protect our customers’ accounts from fraudulent use.
• Email address
• Phone number
• Bank account details
• Debit card details
• Transaction details
• Anti-money laundering documentation
• Call recordings
• Credit history details
• Income and expenditure
The personal information requested from you is necessary to allow World Logistics Network and its subsidiaries under the name of World Removals Network Limited to properly and appropriately provide or administer its products and services. An absence of sufficient information in this regard may give rise to any registered name of World Removals Network Limited being unable to provide such products or services to you in the appropriate manner.
Your personal information may be stored by World Logistics Network on a computerised database and/or in any other secure manner. Any personal information which you provide to us when you apply for a product or hold an account with us will be used in accordance with the terms and conditions of the agreement which you have entered into with us and in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003.
Usage of Personal Information
World Logistics Network or any company registered as a name of World Removals Network Limited may use your personal information, and may disclose it to other members of its corporate group and partners, agents and credit intermediaries, for the following purposes:
• When you are completing an application for credit, we, our partners and affiliates, may contact you by phone (including business phone), SMS or email in relation to that application or any subsequent credit agreement
• When you apply for one of our products or while you are a customer of World Logistics Network or World Removals Network limited registered company names, we will use automated tools to review the personal information you provide to evaluate whether there are other products that we offer suitable to your needs. We will contact you in relation to these offers if you have given us consent to market other products to you.
• to administer the services or products that we supply to you depending on your marketing preferences, for direct marketing purposes so that we may inform you of our products or services, but only so long as you have given your consent to do so (where appropriate). You can update your preferences anytime in the Settings menu of your online banking account or your dashboard to carry out searches (for anti-money laundering, credit history and legal purposes) and to disclose information to credit reference agencies for assessing applications for credit and credit related services and for on-going credit review
• to establish and confirm how you operate your account(s) with World Logistics Network and to ensure compliance with any applicable terms and conditions
• to review your financial position with World Logistics Network
• to provide your personal information to debt collection agencies who act on behalf of World Logistics Network
• to provide your personal information to third party processors and contractors who provide services to World Logistics Network, such as IT systems providers and professional services firms
• to prevent and detect fraud, or other unlawful activity and to trace those responsible
• to carry out statistical analysis and market research or to instruct a third party to perform this on our behalf any other lawful purpose
Where World Logistics Network discloses personal information to third parties it ensures that it has an appropriate contract in place that protects your personal information and complies with its obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003.
Sale of the World Logistics Network Business
We may disclose your personal information to potential acquirers of World Logistics Network or any company of which World Logistics Network is a registered company of, or of any part of our business, as part of a due diligence process. Where we make such disclosures, we will do so subject to strict confidentiality agreements. Where there is a transfer of our business, or any part of it, to a third party, we may transfer your personal information to that third party to allow them to continue to provide services to you.
We may record inbound and outbound telephone calls for quality assurance and training purposes.
Right to access, rectification or erasure of data
Under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 you have the right of access to personal information we hold about you on our records on payment of a nominal fee (currently €6.35). You are also entitled to have your personal data corrected if inaccurate or erased if we do not have a legitimate reason for retaining your data.
For further information, please write to the Compliance Manager, at World Logistics Network at the registered address in Dublin.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
We may change this privacy statement and data protection notice from time to time. When such a change is made, we will post a revised version on this website. Changes will be effective when they are posted. It is your responsibility to review this privacy statement and data protection notice from time to time to be aware of any such change. Your continued use of the service will indicate your agreement to any such change. This privacy statement and data protection notice was last updated in May 24th 2018.
Tell us what you think
World Logistics Network welcomes your question and comments about privacy. Please write to the Compliance Manager, at World Logistics Network at the registered address in Ireland.
Cookies are pieces of information which are stored directly on the computer you are using. We may place cookies or similar files on your computer when you visit our website. They are used for:
Collecting information – cookies help us collect data about you and how you use our services – for example, we’re interested in which internet browser you used to visit our website, how long you visited and which pages you looked at. We monitor the information gathered to understand how we can improve the design and functionality of our website to better serve you in future. Cookies and similar files do not capture unencrypted personal information.